A frantic three days are in store in Geneva from 20-22 May, as visitors to EBACE are offered a unique opportunity to liaise with associates across the industry. Manufacturers are exhibiting their latest factory-new aircraft, all of which are available on the apron for scrutiny. It is a chance for business aviation's key players to come together and meet face- to-face.
Subject to last minute changes, aircraft on the static will include:
- Beechcraft's display will include the Baron G58, King Air C90GTx, King Air 250 and a special mission King Air 350ER. New parent company, Textron specialists are appearing at the show and are available for consultation.
- Bombardier's Learjet 75, Challenger 300, Challenger 605 and three Global 6000s will be displayed. The Challenger 300 will offer the cabin experience of the upcoming Challenger 350.
- Cessna is exhibiting its Grand Caravan EX, Citation M2, CJ4, XLS+ and Sovereign+. Both the Sovereign+ and the M2 are making their EBACE debuts. Regional vice presidents and experts on each type will be nearby.
- Daher-Socata will display its latest generation TBM 900 at the show, having launched it at AERO Friedrichshafen. The unit that will appear is the first of the type to be delivered in Europe, to Germany's Rheinland Air Service.
- Dassault Aviation's Falcon range, including the 2000LXS, 900LX and 7X, will be available to view.
- Embraer will show a broad selection of its executive jet range, including the Phenom 100, Lineage 1000, Legacy 650, Phenom 300 and Legacy 500.
- Eclipse will be showcasing its EA500 on the apron, and representatives from European sales agent Aeris Aviation will be on hand to field questions about the aircraft.
- Gulfstream will be exhibiting its full fleet, including the G150, G280, G450, G550 and G650. n Honda Aircraft Company will hold a press briefing on Monday, May 19 at 11am, a day before EBACE opens, at which it will reveal its programme for the show. Visit www.ebanmagazine.com to see the latest updates.
- Nextant will feature the 400XTi on its static display. At the show the company will provide an update on the progress of the G90XT turboprop programme, which is on target for entry into service this winter, as scheduled. The G90XT will start flight tests this summer. EBAN readers are also invited to visit Nextant's vip chalet, located at the display.
- Piaggio will be exhibiting its P180 Avanti II at the show.
- Pilatus will display its PC-12 on the static, and a mock-up of its PC-24 on booth 3646. It is promising announcements regarding PC-24 contracts but will be saving these to release at the show.