ASG Business Aviation
FBO/Handler (Heydar Aliyev International / Baku)
Aviation Handling Services
FBO/Handler (Kotoka / Accra)
ExecuJet Middle East
FBO/Handler (Dubai International / Dubai)
ExecuJet Middle East
FBO/Handler (Al Maktoum International / Dubai)
FBO/Handler (Pampulha / Belo Horizonte)
FBO/Handler (Don Muang / Bangkok)
BAN's World GazetteerAzerbaijan
UAS International Trip Support (UAS) was delighted to honour the winners of its Outstanding Suppliers Awards 2021-2022 at a special ceremony during EBACE 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The awards reinforce the stringent global quality assurance processes UAS utilises throughout its supply chain to its international client base of heads of state, VVIPs, Fortune Global 500 companies, commercial airlines and business jet operators.
When choosing vendors, UAS follows a strict selection process based on an evaluation by all stakeholders involved, including client feedback and internal assessment of quality and service levels. One of the key criteria for winners' selection are the results of the quality service reports completed by operators during their operations on the ground.
UAS Outstanding Suppliers Award winners include its most excellent strategic partners and best performing regional handlers for 2020-2021. The winners this year are:
- Global Fuel Supplier of the Year: Indian Oil Corporation
- UAS Sustainability Award: Jet Aviation
- UAS Cargo Handler of the Year: SAL Cargo
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Africa: Aviation Handling Services Ghana
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Asia Pacific: MJets
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year North America: Atlantic Aviation
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year South America: Lider Aviation
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Russia and CIS: ASG Business Aviation
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Europe: Signature Flight Support
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Middle East: ExecuJet Middle East
“Our Outstanding Supplier Awards are among the highlights of our year at UAS because they give us the opportunity to celebrate those wonderful partners that empower us to do our business so well. Great flight support solutions rely on consistency and sustained operational excellence, and we are lucky to have cultivated an impressive network of excellent global partners over the past 23 years,” says co-founder and CEO Omar Hosari.