BAN's World GazetteerOklahoma
CAMP Systems subsidiaries ILS (Inventory Locator Service) and aerospace ERP (enterprise resource planning) software providers Corridor and Component Control (Quantum) have developed a native ERP and marketplace integrated ecommerce platform for the aviation aftermarket, SalesEdge Commerce.
By enabling aviation parts suppliers with custom-branded storefronts and materials co-listed in the ILS Marketplace and integrated with their ERP, parts suppliers can now provide best-in-class online parts purchasing experiences to their customers and improve their operational sales productivity, drive growth and reach more markets.
Aviation professionals increasingly want more efficient ways to buy parts, but suppliers have struggled to meet demand; other solutions often require expensive and complex IT technologies not specifically designed for the aviation aftermarket. With SalesEdge Commerce, buyers can securely buy online with terms set with the supplier; review critical material characteristics and certifications; plus track order status and delivery. Part sellers can increase revenues by opening new channels of business; save time and effort by automating their sales processes; and deliver a better experience for their customers by enabling online purchasing.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
- Buyers benefit from a streamlined, automated buying process enabling faster, 24/7 ordering capability with less effort and more visibility into orders with options such as single page checkout, repeat ordering and custom pricing for corporate accounts.
- Suppliers increase their market reach, improving sales productivity with workflow automation leveraging the existing modules in their ERP and executing integrated campaigns across their branded storefront and ILS marketplace presence. The solution includes all modern digital marketing tools like search engine optimisation, content management and landing pages, and allows sellers to analyse search history and user behaviour.
- Purpose-built to handle all types of aviation part sales, from consumables to expendables and rotables, complete with part pedigree information. The solution is offered by aerospace marketplace ILS and trusted ERP providers Corridor and Quantum Control, together serving nearly 10,000 global customers with extensive experience in aviation supply chain software.
- By providing a native integration with their ILS Marketplace presence, Quantum Control or Corridor ERP, sellers extend the value of their existing workflows and platforms used to run their business today.
- The checkout process replicates how buyers purchase with their supplier today, and offers credit card options for new customers. The native ERP integration enables buyers to use their accounts and purchase within available credit limits, net terms or execute a transaction directly with credit card.
- Configuration and deployment services are included, as is proactive monitoring and customer support through a centralised storefront, marketplace and ERP support team.
CAMP CEO Sean Lanagan says: “Customers in our eco-system are keen to advance their commercial reach and improve productivity, while offering superior customer buying experiences to their customers at any time, from any device and from any location, including shop floors. Our vision was validated by our customers, who all wanted to add ecommerce to their digital strategy yet wanted to ensure they could do so while protecting all the investments in processes, knowledge, people and systems made over time.
"With SalesEdge Commerce, we are excited to enable them with a complete natively integrated ecommerce capability with our Quantum Control or Corridor ERP and ILS Marketplace platforms, that allows them to seamlessly serve their customers using their own branded storefront, leveraging the tools they use every day to manage their complex business processes. It also allows us to extend our SalesEdge product family, providing more advanced sales automation and intelligence capabilities to our customers' sales teams. Aviation parts suppliers want to focus on their core competencies and not on systems integration, and with SalesEdge Commerce they can now benefit from an all-in-one solution designed to support their unique aviation industry needs.”
According to John Kochel, director of parts and logistics at Western Aircraft, “We knew we wanted a storefront that was developed, integrated and supported by the aviation software partners our business depends on, Corridor and ILS. Contributing to the design of SalesEdge Commerce realises that vision. We are excited to unveil this new integrated online purchasing journey to our customers. It was designed with them in mind.”
Aircraft Accessories of Oklahoma's Cole Popplewell says: “Our family-owned repair station and parts business is focused on providing excellent parts service and purchase experiences to our aviation customers. While we want to extend that capability online and use our existing Corridor ERP and ILS Marketplace presence, we can't be bogged down by having to integrate various systems with uncertified APIs from unproven vendors. SalesEdge Commerce is the right system for our needs, and we can't wait to realise its full potential to our business.”
Existing Quantum Control, Corridor and ILS customers are invited for a personalised SalesEdge Commerce demo and solution scoping meeting.