MT-Propeller has received validation IA-SA00148IB from Mexico's Agencia Federal de Aviación Civil (AFAC) of the EASA STC #10046759 Rev.2 for the installation of the next generation MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR210-58d Quiet Fan Jet five-blade scimitar composite propeller on the Hawker Beechcraft King Air B90, E90, C90, C90A, C90GT and C90GTi, as well as the Blackhawk conversion powered by Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-20, -20A, -21, -27, -28, -135A engines and other TC/STC approved PT6A series engines that do not exceed the propeller TCDS.
This installation is already certified by EASA, FAA, Transport Canada, DGCA India and ANAC Brazil.
According to MT-Propeller vice president Martin Albrecht, the propeller installation on the Beech 90 provides the following advantages:
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations
- Bonded on nickel alloy leading edge for superior erosion protection of the blades
- General performance improvement (five per cent take off and climb, 2-3kts cruise with 1,900rpm)
- No propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- More ground clearance for less FODs
- Lower ITTs during start-up for less engine wear
- Unbeatable aesthetic ramp appeal
- Significant cabin noise and vibration reduction
All models comply with the strict 2010 Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung German noise regulations for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other European countries.
The high technology natural composite blades have no life limitation and can be repaired even in case of a FOD.
A factory certified network of 62 service centres provides best service and maintenance all over the world.