VIP Completions has a new project, the comprehensive interior refurbishment of a Boeing Business Jet.
Since the company was founded almost a decade ago, the team has extensively refurbished six BBJs, two Boeing 757s, a Boeing 767 and a Boeing 727, clearly establishing its expertise in Boeing corporate airliner completions projects.
Floor plan details will include:
- Three principal cabin areas comprising forward main lounge with built-in movie projector and drop-down screen, aft lounge and aft en-suite master bedroom
- Large mid-cabin galley with bar area adjoining aft lounge
- Three lavatories comprising a forward crew lavatory, large mid-cabin passenger lavatory and aft master bedroom lavatory with full shower
Design upgrade highlights will include:
- Luxurious custom-designed seats throughout the cabin upholstered with contrasting premium Garrett leathers and intricate diamond pattern stitch-work
- Divans upholstered in premium Loro Piana fabrics
- Full cabin re-veneered in open grain matte white oak finish
- New natural Arabescato stone countertops
- 100% New Zealand-wool carpeting by RedRock throughout the cabin
New cabin management system and in-flight entertainment highlights will include:
- CMS control via Crestron app-enabled iPads
- Custom Alto audio system calibrated for the cabin using Alto's MySound optimisation tool
- Upgraded high definition monitors
- Dynamic RGB LED lighting
- Multiple onboard Plex media servers that provide virtually limitless content options in a multi-zone setup
The completely renewed interior of this aircraft will have fabrics, leathers and colour schemes sourced from top designers and brands. Stone, wood and tile work will employ the finest materials. All passenger touch points, including high-speed internet, HD audio and full spectrum LED lighting, will be controlled by a custom CMS.
“This is a big project,” says president Ben Shirazi. “In addition to the size of the aircraft, the degree of refurbishment is near total. The BBJ is the gold standard for VVIP corporate airliners. Working closely with our client, we will create something unique.
“This aircraft will harmonise personalised tastes and preferences, the best designers, brands and materials, and the most sophisticated latest-generation technologies. The result will be an unparalleled in-flight experience. As one of only a handful of companies capable of executing a project of this scope and complexity, this is a proud day for the entire VIP Completions team.”