FAS Frankfurt Aviation Service
Nile Valley Aviation
FBO/Handler (Cairo International / Cairo)
Servicio Universal de Aviación
FBO/Handler (Jorge Chavez International / Lima)
FBO/Handler (Larnaca International / Larnaca)
FBO/Handler (Cyril E King / St Thomas)
Universal Weather and Aviation
Lima (Jorge Chavez International) Airport
St Thomas (Cyril E King) Airport
BAN's World GazetteerGermany
Universal Aviation will add five new Universal Aviation Certified member locations in Larnaca, Cyprus; Cairo, Egypt; Frankfurt, Germany; Lima, Peru; and St Thomas, US Virgin Islands.
“International traffic is rapidly approaching pre-pandemic levels in much of the world, but supply chain issues and third party staffing shortages still present formidable challenges for bizav operators,” says senior vice president Adolfo Aragon. “We’re excited to be able to reduce some of those risks, eliminate handoffs and elevate service standards through the addition of these five new Universal Aviation Certified sites. Our new members all have outstanding track records and unmatched local expertise. Their addition to our growing global network will be invaluable in helping provide our customers with a consistent level of service that meets the growing demand at these destinations.”
The new Universal Aviation Certified members are:
- Skylink Executive at Larnaca International airport, operator of the only FBO in Cyprus and IS-BAH Stage II certified.
- Nile Valley Aviation at Cairo International airport; in business since 1976 and the first handler to be certified by the Egyptian civil aviation authority.
- German Aviation Service, the only ground handler capable of handling executive jets, military, cargo, medical and diplomatic aircraft at Frankfurt International airport in Germany.
- Servicio Universal de Aviacion at Jorge Chavez International airport in Lima, Peru; in business for over 47 years with an excellent safety record.
- Standard Aviation at Cyril E King airport in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands; the only handler at the airport that can provide after-hours Customs clearance and the only FBO there with an apron and hangar space expansive enough to accommodate a G650ER or equivalent.
As Universal Aviation Certified members, these locations have proved their commitment to service excellence by passing Universal’s rigorous due diligence process, ground handling quality, training, safety, consistency and customer service standards.
Universal Aviation Certified members benefit by having access to Universal Aviation’s industry-recognised training and safety programmes, position as Universal’s number one ground handler for all missions managed by Universal Trip Support Services, operational and global traffic insights, and global sales and marketing support.
The addition of Cyprus, Egypt and Germany expands the Universal Aviation network to more than 25 locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Peru and St Thomas are Universal Aviation’s 24th and 25th locations in the Latin America and Caribbean region. Universal Aviation also has 15 locations in Asia Pacific.