Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based aircraft completions and refurbishment provider VIP Completions is to show its recently-completed Dassault Falcon 2000 demonstration aircraft at the 2023 NBAA Miami-Opa locka Regional Forum. The company acquired the aircraft in October 2022, to serve as a demonstration vehicle. The Regional Forum attracts current and prospective business aircraft owners, operators, manufacturers, customers and other industry players to an intimate one day event with more than 150 exhibits, a static aircraft display and educational sessions.
Leveraging its Falcon 2000, the VIP Completions team has created a unique in flight environment to showcase its expertise in completions and refurbishment.
Design highlights include:
- Ten luxurious custom-designed seats upholstered with premium Garrett leathers
- Richly grained oak woodwork in a warm matte brown finish, done in its new spray booth
- Carpeting and cabin details in luxurious Loro Piana fabrics
- Custom bar area adjacent to galley and open to cabin
- Custom-designed lavatory countertop designed with single-slab stone effect
- Elegant new exterior colour scheme featuring white and silver stripe details.
Cabin management system (CMS) and in-flight entertainment (IFE) highlights include:
- CMS control via Crestron touch panels embedded at each seat location and in the galley
- Custom ALTO audio system calibrated for cabin using ALTO's MySound optimisation tool to ensure perfect sound
- Upgraded high definition monitors
- Dynamic RGB lighting
- Onboard Plex media server that provides virtually limitless content options.
“We are proud to be taking our very own Falcon 2000 to its first ever NBAA Regional Forum,” says president Ben Shirazi. “Owning our own business jet is the perfect way to demonstrate what we do. Our Falcon embodies the elegance of contemporary private aviation, and the Opa locka Regional Forum is the ideal opportunity for our team to network with the business aviation community in Florida and from across the southeast.
“More generally, 2023 is off to a strong start for us. At present, our hangar is full. We are working on several completions projects, including a Bombardier Global Express, an Embraer Legacy 600, a Bombardier Challenger 604 and a Sikorsky S-92. We invite interested parties to visit us at the Regional Forum and look forward to showing our Falcon 2000 while discussing the requirements and preferences of our prospective clients.”