Global trip support solutions provider Jetex and Belgium-based flight management software developer Skylegs have integrated their platforms, enabling flight operators to dispatch flights faster and more easily. The global presence of both companies and their wide range of services mean operators from across the world will benefit from a suite of new features.
- A flight is scheduled in Skylegs;
- All flight services are immediately synchronised and managed by Jetex;
- The operator receives a 'confirmed' status from Jetex.
All processes will now be automatic instead of having two separate systems running simultaneously during the flight planning and execution phases.
With the new integration operators will benefit from:
- Automated processes across multiple systems, which will reduce errors and increase efficiency;
- Better management of operating costs;
- Improved customer experience by managing everything in one place;
- Saving time for the operations and dispatch teams.
It is estimated that more than 35,000 flights each year will benefit from this partnership. The integration is one of the many examples of how the two companies help aircraft operators modernise and automate their operations to make them more efficient.