US aircraft records platform Bluetail has released its new and improved MACH Conformity Module. The application, which allows operators to conform their aircraft for FAA Part 135 requirements in half the time, now delivers an array of performance enhancements created to further reduce time and cost.
“When we introduced the Mach Conformity Module at last year's NBAA-BACE, it was an instant hit among Part 135 charter operators because it allowed them to reduce the often multiple-week process of FAA conformity down to five days or less,” says VP of products and solutions Roy Gioconda. “For most operators, MACH Conformity pays for itself on the very first use. And now the process is even more intuitive, faster and more capable than anything else on the market.”
Leveraging Bluetail's industry-leading secure software platform and MACH 2 Search capability, the MACH Conformity Module introduces a range of repeatable and revenue-recapturing features, including:
- Auto-built Smart Lists based on CSV or XLS file uploads, allowing operators to search for documents related to ADs, SBs, components and inspections
- Create Smart Lists to quickly search all FAA Form 337 data, including STCs, ICAs and flight manual supplements
- FAA compliant conformity binder builder, needed for the applicable FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO)
- Easily save and share the final conformity binder for future use and export documents into a standard format for FSDO review
- Ability to build and track task lists, including assigning tasks to team members.
Bluetail has also aligned its aircraft management solution with JSSI's maintenance tracking software Traxxall. A bridge between the two platforms empowers maintenance personnel to harness, uncover and fully utilise the breadth of their aircraft data and digital records from a single source.
“At Bluetail, our customers drive the evolution of our product,” says vice president of sales and business development Sam Celaya. “JSSI and Bluetail have both been consistent innovators in the business aviation market. With this integration, our joint customers can benefit from increased efficiency and direct access to their aircraft records anytime, from anywhere in the world.”
This collaboration will enable both technology platforms to seamlessly communicate with each other, preventing redundant effort and empowering customers to easily search any record using Bluetail.
“The integration with Bluetail enhances the user experience for our mutual customers, who can now manage their historical data directly from Traxxall,” says JSSI CCO Mark Steinbeck. “This makes their lives easier and their operation more efficient.”
The integration is now available to all Traxxall customers via their management tracking software.