Luxivair SBD, the sole FBO at San Bernardino International airport in California, has realised strong growth in corporate aviation activity over the previous year. In 2022, it reported 9,414 corporate flights, achieving a 15 per cent year-over-year increase and an impressive five year growth rate of 94 per cent.
Well-situated to Los Angeles, the FBO offers customers the ideal mix of convenience, cost-effectiveness and five star services and amenities. "Last year's performance trends demonstrate the growing demand for a strategic alternative in the region," says airport director of aviation Mark Gibbs. "Luxivair SBD is the easiest way to enter southern California and avoid the region's notoriously busy airspace and aviation facilities."
Luxivair SBD's facilities include:
- Group VI runway that easily accommodates the world's largest aircraft
- Corporate conference room
- Private movie theatre with stadium seating
- Pilots-only lounge, snooze room and flight-planning area
- Convenient ground transportation options
- Comprehensive and competitively priced aircraft services
- International port of entry with on-site US Customs