Stack.aero, a developer of business operations systems for aviation, is integrating its Business Operations System (BOS) with Avinode, a platform that processes approximately 18 million trip requests per year. This is the first plug-and-play customer relationship management (CRM) system to be integrated with the Avinode platform and which is tailor-made for charter brokers.
Stack.aero BOS manages the entire 'trip request lifecycle', the end-to-end process that begins with initial client contact and extends through aircraft sourcing, quoting/contracting, trip management and financial reconciliation.
Avinode connects the business aviation industry globally on a daily basis. It provides access to the largest, most active and most responsive network of air charter buyers and sellers.
Features and benefits of integration include:
- Seamless two-way flow of data between systems
- Synergy of Stack.aero's B2C tools and Avinode's B2B marketplace
- Streamlined communications between charter brokers and aircraft operators
- Quotes sourced from Avinode, Stack.aero and charter brokers' proprietary methods may be accessed and viewed on a single screen
- Easy access to rich data allows charter brokers to build better client relationships
- Merged CRM workflow tools and RFQ/booking data generate strategic insight into internal operations
“Integration with Avinode is a real game-changer for us,” says Greg Jarrett, CEO, Stack.aero. “This is the first plug-and-play CRM system for charter brokers to be integrated with Avinode. It allows our clients to access their proprietary databases, plus the Avinode platform, in a single workflow. The result is access to a massive amount of data and the ability to compare and propose best aircraft/best route/best price options quickly and easily.”
“Then, using our Digital Presentation Tool, charter brokers can immediately generate links to mobile-ready proposals for their clients. In short, integration makes it easier to sell trips. Working with Avinode, we have developed a very powerful digital platform that is customised for charter brokers. It makes their workflows faster, easier, more profitable and much less stressful,” concludes Jarrett.