We’re on the lookout for a seasoned air charter broker to lead our business development and client service operations within our expanding team. An eagle of the air charter broker skies, you’ll be responsible for driving commercial growth across the private, group, and corporate air charter sectors. You’ll have the precision to swiftly identify new opportunities while you’ll also possess the experience, gravitas, and commercial acumen to convert, and nurture leads into repeat business.
At Skyllence, we like to do things differently, allowing our people to express themselves, harness their imaginations, and bring out their wild sides! Skyllence’s client base spans, sports, music, entertainment, culture, public services, and the corporate world, offering an unrivaled opportunity for success. Skyllence is also part of the Avia Solutions Group family, meaning you’ll be part of a global network spanning 11,500 aviation professionals across private tour operators, ACMI airlines, MRO, ground handling, aircraft leasing, and cargo.
Welcome to the jungle. Are you ready for the challenge?
How you’ll exceed the wildest of air travel expectations
• Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
• Identify and generate new business leads
• Pro-actively target a list of clients through outbound calls, emails, and meetings
• Convert potential clients to Skyllence clients
• Build relationships with operators to ensure we’re able to provide the most suitable aircraft and charter solutions
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
• Exceeding both sales activity and financial targets
Qualities you’ll bring to the pack
• Previous experience as a charter broker is essential for this role
• Extensive aircraft knowledge
• An expert understanding of the aviation industry and the air charter market
• A proven track record of creating air charter solutions
• Ability to identify sales leads
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoys working towards goals and objectives in a competitive environment
• Has a good balance between independent and team-oriented work
How we can ensure you’ll thrive with us
• Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment
• Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language training.
• Remote/hybrid work possibilities
• Attractive salary and compensation package
• Private health insurance
• Discounts and special offers from various partners
• Onsite gym, restaurant, child-care facilities
Category: Administration | Language(s): English/Polish | Country: Poland | Publication: Skyllence
Application close date: 30/11/2023