To support our growth we are now looking to recruit a Private Jet Charter Broker
Established since 2005, Smart Aviation is one of the leading providers in the charter market. We have acquired a reputation for the personal service and professional manner in which we conduct our business with our clients, we tailor every request subject to the requirements provided by the client. Ensuring the right aircraft matches the request in question. No charter is too big or too small for us, whether we are moving music starts or HNW individuals, Smart Aviation will be on hand to ensure our passengers get there.
To support our growth in the industry and being committed to expanding our market share, we are now looking to recruit a Private Jet Charter Broker with a passion for aviation and customer service to add to our young dynamic team based in Crawley right near London Gatwick Airport.
The position offers an attractive salary package subject to experience with an uncapped commission structure and monthly on target earning (OTE)
Requirement of the Job:
The main purpose of this position is to provide unrivalled customer services, support, advise and deliver fast and competitive charter quotations to current and prospective charter clients from around the globe. You will handle every step of the charter process from gaining the initial charter request be it from a cold call of a prospective client or request from a current client, speaking to our airline partners to gain quotations, transferring airline quotations into a Smart quote presentation to provide to the client, confirming the charter operation, contracting and then passing the charter onto flight operations to monitor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of VIP Charter and providing support to the charter team in all aspects of day-to-day running of the charter division.
Maintaining and growing our existing client base via cold calling, networking, referrals etc.
· Building relationships with airline suppliers across the globe, gaining new contacts and adding to our contact database.
· Maintaining and adding to our CRM database with prospective clients and updated current client details.
· Processing incoming charter requests, acknowledging, quoting, and contracting.
· Providing an unrivalled customer service experience to all clients and suppliers.
· Meeting and exceeding targets/SLA set out by the Head of VIP Charter
· Identify and explore new opportunities with existing customers.
· Being part of the on-call team, providing a 24-hour response to charter requests.
· Providing after charter follow ups with clients
· Attending global conferences building your knowledge and exposing the company to a wider market.
· Provide fight representation at departing / arriving airports to company clients on charter operations as required.
Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in a charter brokering or related airline roles.
· Understanding of aircraft types and current markets (additional training can be provided)
· Highly driven, enthusiastic, and thirsty to get out and win charters.
· Confident on the phone, for both cold calling and client management.
· Ability to negotiate, influence and advise clients and suppliers.
· To be a team player but also the ability to work on your own and be proactive.
· Good IT skills with Microsoft office products.
· Strong verbal communications skills, a second language is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent time management both on quoting charters and adhering to project timelines.
· Flexibility to work outside normal office hours.
Category: Sales and marketing | Language(s): English and others | Country: U.K. | Publication: Smart Aviation
Application close date: 11/11/2023