This opening is past its closing date and is no longer visible.
VIP Steward for Sparfell - based in Paris, France
Due to constant growth in the private aviation industry, Sparfell is currently looking for a VIP Steward to join our team in Paris.
- Provide a hospitable and professional inflight experience to all our clients.
- Perform a VIP service in accordance with Sparfell service procedures and standards, in order to maintain the highest level of Customer Service excellence.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all clients by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Plan catering orders of cost-effective menus in relation to passenger profiles and available cuisine.
- Practice personal shopping for a more tailored and cost-effective service for our Owners and charter guests.
- Maintain a well kept, tidy and clean aircraft and stock room.
- As a company representative, always maintain an impeccable and professional image
- Ideally over 2 years experience in Private Aviation, especially on a Bombardier type of aircraft
- Previous training in Silver Service or Butler service is well appreciated
- Considerable experience with in flight VIP catering orders, even in remote destinations
- Native/Fluent French and English speaking is mandatory
- Paris base is mandatory
- Some of the key values we are looking for in the future candidate: self motivated, professional interpersonal skills, passionate about your duties, a valuable team member, flexible, trustworthy and with a positive attitude.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter and recommendations) at email@example.com
Kindly note that only candidates meeting the above criteria will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Category: Cabin crew | Language(s): French & English mandatory | Country: France | Publication: Sparfell
Application close date: 10/02/2023