Seeking a Flight Dispatcher to join our team at in Dubai, UAE.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Flight Dispatcher to join our operations team at HADID. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient planning, coordination and dispatch of flights for commercial, private, and governmental operators.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree from an accredited and reputable educational institution.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Flight dispatcher license (FAA preferred).
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Strong background in corporate or ad-hoc flight operations.
• Thorough understanding of flight operations procedures and operator requirements for ad-hoc and MEDEVAC operations.
• Knowledge of air navigation, meteorology, flight planning, air traffic control management and international air law.
• Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework and statutory requirements.
• Knowledge of EROPS and HLA, PACOTS and AUSOTS.
• Thorough understanding of EUROCONTROL and IFPS ADEXP messaging system.
• Plan and provide flight plans for air operators.
• Prepare flight briefing and operational information for flight crews.
• Monitor weather conditions and airspace restrictions in all NOTAM and pertinent airports.
• Negotiate schedules for best-on-time performance.
• Coordinate with the company operational units to facilitate overflight and landing authorizations, airport slots and ancillary support.
• Exceptional team player.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Strong creative thinking skills.
Category: Operations | Language(s): English. A secondary language is advantageous | Country: United Arab Emirates | Publication: Hadid International Services
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply at the following link:
Application close date: 01/07/2023