This opening is past its closing date and is no longer visible.
USA based Business Development Manager
Establish and maintain a strong relationship with regular and prospective customers. Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and monitor customers' preferences.
- Instigate dynamic sales strategies to stimulate business development and growth
- Identify new business initiatives and opportunities
- Develop close relationships with regular aircraft operators, government agencies, companies, individuals, sports clubs, entertainment groups etc.
- Support the preparation of business development forecasts and budgets by producing monthly sales forecasts and reports
- Assist in planning and negotiating annual contracts and prices with customers
- Support and handle incoming enquiries (RFQ/technical) by telephone, e-mail and site visits when required
- Achieve personal KPIs and business development targets
- Must have a strong background and proven effectiveness in the area of flight support business
- Will be required to illustrate effective sales impact and results
- Experienced in resolving conflicts and disputes as and when they arise
- Must be results driven and motivated
Category: Sales and marketing | Language(s): English. A secondary language is advantageous | Country: U.S.A.
Send your CV and covering message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply via the following link:
Application close date: 27/09/2023