FBO Feedback prize draw terms and conditions
1. The FBO Feedback prize draw is organised by Stansted News Limited, the publisher of Business Air News.
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. The draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Royal Society will not accept responsibility for entries that are omitted for any reason, regardless of cause.
5. By casting votes in our FBO Feedback survey, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
6. The organiser reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
8. Two winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending. One will be drawn from those casting votes for North American FBO/handlers, the other from those voting for EMEA FBO/handlers.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the organiser will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances make this necessary.
11. The decision of the organiser regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winners' names will be published on the Business air News web site within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the draw.
13. The organiser reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the organisers will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the organiser, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
15. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the organiser or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
16. The draws will be governed by English law and entrants to the draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The organiser reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.